- To provide marketing counsel on a specific problem
- To create, produce and integrate a variety of marketing communications solutions to an existing marketing strategy
- Naming, developing the logo, creating a graphics package and graphic
standards for a newly established Canadian company and a not-for profit.
- Creating and producing the first ever paid consumer advertising program,
involving radio and newspapers, for a leading international not-for-profit;
- Developing the Yellow Page advertising and media plan for a leading regional energy provider;
- Creating brochures, selling aids and direct response programs for a variety of companies;
- Positioning, naming, promoting, pricing and selling a 13 week television program for a leading sports personality.
- To provide all of the marketing and/or communications disciplines, fully integrated, on a day-in, day-out basis by becoming the outsourced: